Reasons To Finance
Your Next Car With Us
Finding a car dealership in Tampa that can provide you with excellent customer service like we do can be a tough endeavor. We have financing options available whether you have great credit, bad credit, or even no credit at all. Fill out a credit application to get started or give our staff a call and they can give you more information about our finance options here at Freedom Motorcars Inc.
WE CAN FINANCE EVERYONE
WE CAN FINANCE EVERYONE
68 Vehicles Found
120 Vehicles Found
Reasons for Financing a Used CarBuying a car is a critical decision that requires proper introspection. The decision to own a new car or go for a used car depends solely on the purpose and the budget of the buyer. If the buyer is tight on the budget and wants to save some extra dollars, then the first choice would be buying a used car. It’s not that used cars are problematic or meant only for the people with a tight budget, they are also great value for money. Although, a thorough background check of the car and its condition is an absolute necessity so that your buying decision turns out to be a delightful affair. Some of the major factors why people opt for used cars include:
- Depreciating Asset- The car is a highly depreciating asset as some cars start losing its value up to 40 percent from the moment it is bought. Buying a used car eliminates such losses and helps you in saving a huge amount of money. The mental depreciation that happens when a car gets its first scratch or problem is also reduced when a used car is bought. The depreciation is considered to reach its peak in the first year, after which the depreciation reduces to only rise in the fifth year. Thereby a used car is always pocket-friendly.
- Less costly- Buying a new car includes higher costs, which comprise of various taxes and fees. The used car doesn’t include these extra costs,and even the price of the car substantially becomes lesser. The low price leads to the buyer getting an edge to choose better models.
- Insurance- The used car requires lower premiums than new car as they tend to lose their value with time, which means the buyer needs to spend less on insurance. Thereby the used car is a cost effective solution.
- Registration charges- The buying of a car involves payment of registration charges. The states have the tendency to charge higher registration fees for new cars to earn good amount of profits in the initial years. This fee lowers after a few years of usage, which means that the used car will stand out to be less expensive than its newer counterparts.
- Better Options- When one intends to buy a used car, the options become more in a limited budget. The previously desired luxury car that was costly when new would now be available at a lower price after few years of usage. Even any desired model that is no longer available can be bought if going for a used car version.
- Trustability – Today the car market is pretty serious when it comes to quality and longevity. The cars are being designed in a manner that it can survive for years. This means that even if you buy a used car at pocket-friendly pricing, it is going to stay with you for long with great service life.
- Information availability- A used car requires a proper background check. The organizations Carfax and AutoCheck have emerged as saviors of the used car market, as these companies provide a detailed history of the used automobiles so that the buyer can evaluate the actual health of the vehicle.